Work with us
Work for Christ
to a Nation
Mission of Hope Haiti
Every year, Mission of Hope houses thousands of Mission Trip participants at our Central Campus in Titanyen, as well as our North Campus in Bercy. These volunteers come from around the globe to be a part of what God is already doing in Haiti. We have also seen God work in amazing ways in the lives of the volunteers that join us, sending them home with a new passion for seeing life transformation in their own lives. Whether you are an individual or a person looking to lead a team, serving with MOH in Haiti is a great way to be a part of what God is doing!
- Trips are either Saturday-Saturday or Wednesday-Wednesday
- Cost includes international travel insurance
- The Mobilization team at MOH will handle all logistics once the team has arrived in Haiti
- Lodging will be at the facilities at one of our campuses
- Each team will work with an assigned “focus village” for the whole week, serving the local church and its people in that community
- Weekly activities are planned out by the leaders in these local communities
- Each team will have the chance to worship with the Church of Hope on Sunday morning
- Your trip includes a day at one of Haiti’s beautiful beaches
- There are also opportunities for construction and medical trips
The benefit of a week-long trip to Mission of Hope is three-fold:
- Volunteers are able to serve the mission and surrounding communities through work projects and ministry.
- Volunteers are able to catch a glimpse of the need in Haiti, and see first-hand how Mission of Hope is responding.
- Volunteers are able to return to their home-country with tools necessary to impact the needs of their own community.
Regardless of your skills, there are ways for you to serve at Mission of Hope. Once you arrive on the ground, we’ll plan your week for you, aware of your skill set. Trips will include village ministry to our surrounding community and light, construction ministry. If you have a medical team that wants to lead a medical mission trip to Haiti, we can speak with you about leading/participating in a Mobile Clinic to our surrounding communities. Click here to learn more.
Learn More About
The Mission Trip Experience
Posted by Carolina:
I had the best experience while at MOH! I came on a mission trip st the beginning of June with my mom. The most important thing I learned while I was here was seeing the kids, many who had no shoes, clothes, or anything at all. These kids were running through hard gravel, through glass, and trash, with no shoes on or anything. But even though the kids have nothing, they were the happiest, most joyful people I have ever met. I realized that the material things will never truly fulfill us, but the love and joy of Jesus Christ is what will make us whole. I never knew what I was getting myself into when I came to Haiti. I expected it to be a one time trip, a great experience, and a good memory. After going, there was no way this could ever be a one time thing. I fell in love with the country of Haiti, and the loving people there. I can't wait for my next trip, and future involvement with the country of Haiti!
Posted by JoEllen:
I had such a memorable experience while in Haiti with Mission of Hope. I went last Thanksgiving, and I still talk to my "brothers" from Haiti. There was absolutely no better way to spend my Thansgiving than serving the people of Haiti. I absolutely loved it. The thing that this trip taught me the most was that there is no greater gift than the ability to love others the way that Christ loves us. I made so many life-long relationships while in Haiti, and I wouldn't change that for the world. I'm very blessed to say that I'll be returning to the country that has my heart again this Thanksgiving.