Work with us
Work for Christ
to a Nation
Mission of Hope Haiti
Every year, Mission of Hope houses thousands of Mission Trip participants at our Central Campus in Titanyen, as well as our North Campus in Bercy. These volunteers come from around the globe to be a part of what God is already doing in Haiti. We have also seen God work in amazing ways in the lives of the volunteers that join us, sending them home with a new passion for seeing life transformation in their own lives. Whether you are an individual or a person looking to lead a team, serving with MOH in Haiti is a great way to be a part of what God is doing!
- Trips are either Saturday-Saturday or Wednesday-Wednesday
- Cost includes international travel insurance
- The Mobilization team at MOH will handle all logistics once the team has arrived in Haiti
- Lodging will be at the facilities at one of our campuses
- Each team will work with an assigned “focus village” for the whole week, serving the local church and its people in that community
- Weekly activities are planned out by the leaders in these local communities
- Each team will have the chance to worship with the Church of Hope on Sunday morning
- Your trip includes a day at one of Haiti’s beautiful beaches
- There are also opportunities for construction and medical trips
The benefit of a week-long trip to Mission of Hope is three-fold:
- Volunteers are able to serve the mission and surrounding communities through work projects and ministry.
- Volunteers are able to catch a glimpse of the need in Haiti, and see first-hand how Mission of Hope is responding.
- Volunteers are able to return to their home-country with tools necessary to impact the needs of their own community.
Regardless of your skills, there are ways for you to serve at Mission of Hope. Once you arrive on the ground, we’ll plan your week for you, aware of your skill set. Trips will include village ministry to our surrounding community and light, construction ministry. If you have a medical team that wants to lead a medical mission trip to Haiti, we can speak with you about leading/participating in a Mobile Clinic to our surrounding communities. Click here to learn more.
Learn More About
The Mission Trip Experience
Posted by TaWana McAllister:
This trip was a life changing experience for me. I was questioning my faith in Christ when I decided to do this trip, through the counselors and the people of Haiti, I realized that I had nothing to question at all my faith did need to be restored it was always there. This experience will stay with me forever. I was able to come a week that I was alone, but I believe the lord meant for me to come exactly the week I did , I got some one on one with the families and was welcomed in their homes. The children in one of the Villages were able to get to know me and was very comfortable with me by the end of my trip. Everyone is place here for a reason and my reason is meant to serve. I will never forget this experience.
Posted by MacKenzie:
I went to Haiti for the first time on a mission trip in July of 2013. I loved it down in Haiti. From all my experience, the one thing I've learned is that there is no greater gift then the ability to give. Whether it is a flower, smile or a simple pray. All forms of charity give us purpose and it is the BEST way to show your gratitude and awareness of the beauty life beholds. Right away the children in Haiti stole my heart. They just wanted to be loved and held. They didn't care who you were, your past or your stuggles they loved unconditionally. I see why Jesus told us to be like children. "If you can change a life of one child you can change an entire generation." I will never forget this great memory.
Posted by dave:
Haiti was amazing! Went to give, received much more
Posted by Katy:
I was blessed to visit MOH February 19th-26th for the fourth time! Each trip just gets better and better. I have made amazing friends and fallen in love with this beautiful country. This trip I learned to take each day one at a time and keep my ears open to listen to God's plan. I love and pray for Mission of Hope!